Another almost forgotten pics and recipe ;). Made these a month ago.
Use over-ripe banana, that's the key to a strong banana flavour.
Here's the recipe from Recipazaar
Banana Pecan Biscotti
* 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/3-1/2 cup mashed banana, about 1 banana
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 1 large egg (dita-I used 2 eggyolks)
* 1/3 cup pecan, chopped (dita-I used pistachio)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease your cookie sheet.
3. Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl. Add sugar and salt and stir together.
4. In another bowl combine all the wet ingredients: banana, oil, vanilla and egg.
5. Pour dry ingredients into wet ones along with pecans; stir together.
6. Flour a board and turn dough out onto it. Form two 8-inch logs. Put onto cookie sheet and pat down to 1/2 inch thickness.
7. Bake at 350°F for 23 minutes.Turn oven down to 250°F.
8. Remove logs from cookie sheet and cool for 10 minutes.
9. Then cut into about 1/2 inch slices and bake 15 minutes at 250°F.
10. Turn biscotti over and bake another 15 minutes.
11. Biscotti will still be soft but will harden as they cool.
Another Egg Yolks Recipes :
1. Creme Brulee