Chia pudding is awesome. I was actually introduced to chia seeds a year ago when I started making green smoothies. People said it's superfood and wonder seeds, because it delivers the maximum amount of nutrients with minimal calories. The seeds are packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that protect your body against free radicals, prevent cancer and fight aging *wow*. Find more about this magic seeds on google, there are tons of sources :).
Chia Seed Pudding
1/2 cup raw chia seeds
2 cups unsweetend almond milk
1 cup non-fat yoghurt
1 tbsp raw honey
1. Place the chia seeds in a medium bowl.
2. Add the yoghurt, milk, honey, whisk to combine.
3. Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (mine is overnight).
4. Before serving, stir the pudding to make sure that there aren't any clumps.
5. Spoon pudding into glasses or bowls.
6. And go wild with the toppings. My favorite is mango and kiwi combo.