- 2 medium eggs
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp matcha (green tea) powder
- 1 cup + 1 Tbsp milk any kind
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. In the meantime, heat a small non-stick skillet over low heat.
- Once preheated, spray with non-stick spray and pour enough batter in to coat the bottom, twirling the batter around to evenly coat the pan. It won’t take much (about 1/4 cup).
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the top begins to appear dry and the edges brown. Then flip carefully by loosening the edges with a butter knife and flipping it over in one swift movement.
- Cook for another minute or so on the other side and then transfer to a serving plate. Place sheets of wax paper between crepes to keep fresh. There should be 10-12 crepes depending on the size of your pan.
- Serve warm with white chocolate coconut filling, blueberries and strawberry sauce (recipes below).
- To store, place in an airtight container or ziploc bag with sheets of plastic wrap or wax paper between each crepe. Will reheat well the next day.