11.23.2011

Brownie Biscuits with Peanut Butter Filling

Brownie biscuits with peanut butter filling. Inspired by @arfib 's post.  #baking
There's no particular recipe. I just used my favorite brownies recipe from my friend Rachmah. Modified it a bit, add more flour, so it suitable for cookie dough.

Brownie Biscuits
The original recipe is CHERRY DROP BROWNIES, modified by Rachmah Setyawati, source : Buku BROWNIES by Ambarini

Ingredients :
200 gr butter
200 gr Dark Cooking Chocolate (melted together with butter)
4 eggs (Dita-I used 2 eggs)
a pinch of vanilla extract
320 gr Sugar (Dita-I used 280 gr sugar)
160 gr flour (Dita-I used 250 gr flour)
15 gr milk powder
50 gr chocolate powder

Cara membuat :
1. Preheat oven at 160 C, prepare baking trays with baking paper.
2. Place the eggs, sugar and vanilla in a bowl, mix together until pale and creamy.
3. Add melted chocolate+butter.
4. Stir in dry ingredients (flour, milk powder and chocolate powder). Mix well.
5. Spoon tablespoons of the mixture onto baking trays. Bake for about 10-15 mins until the brownie puffed and cracked. Let cool completely on trays.

Now #baking : brownie biscuits

And for the Peanut Butter Filling...it's just a no brainer recipe...LOL. I just grabbed chunky peanut butter in my pantry, then mixed it with thick cream and icing sugar. Stir vigorously until you get a creamy texture.

Spread half of the cookies with peanut butter and sandwich with the remaining cookies.

Who's coming for a tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by :)