Any cakes with banana are always my favorite. Especially with the ripe ones. This is a really quick easy cake to make. The result isn't that moist. The texture is dense and crumbly. More like muffin or banana bread.
Banana Cake with Chocolate Chips
Recipe from Lintang with a little re-worked from me.
150 gr butter
80 gr sugar
2 ripe bananas, mashed
180 gr flour (dita - 130 gr all purpose flour+50 gr custard powder. The custard powder will make your cake look yellowish)
1 pack dry yeast
70 gr almond powder (dita - I didn't use almond powder but substitute it with grated parmesan)
100 gr chocolate chips
1. Mix the butter and sugar until white and fluffy, then add mashed banana in it.
2. Add the eggs in butter-mixed, beat well.
3. Then pour flour and yeast, and mix well.
4. Add almond powder (dita - grated parmesan) and chocolate chips in the mixture. Pour in the baking pan.
5. Bake in the oven 200°c for 10 minutes, then another 35 minutes on 160°c.