Just a quick update :)
Quick and Easy Doughnuts
source : videojug
170 gr sugar
1 cup yogurt
1 tbsp vanilla
a pinch of salt
45 gr melted butter
500 gr flour
2 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp baking soda
1. Start your doughnuts by putting the 2 eggs and the sugar into a mixing bowl. Whisk them briskly until their appearance becomes very pale and fluffy.
2. Add the yoghurt, vanilla, salt and butter to the dough and mix it all together briefly.
3. Mix dry ingredients. You can now add the baking soda and the baking powder to the bowl of flour and mix them together a little bit. Next, add this dry mix to the egg mixture and combine them thoroughly. Be careful not to over-mix the dough or the resulting doughnuts will turn out tough.
4. Roll the dough out and cut it. Begin forming the doughnuts by sprinkling some flour upon the work surface and then dusting your hands with a little more flour. Now roll the dough out to a thickness of about half of a centimetre. Next, use the large cutter to cut out the doughnuts. You can then use the small cutter to cut out their centres. Set the doughnuts aside and combine the leftover dough with some new dough. Roll it out again and repeat the process until all the dough is used.
5. Fry. It is now time to fry your doughnuts. Place a saucepan with the oil over a medium heat. While waiting for the oil to heat up, you can prepare a tray by lining it with some paper towel. Now place the doughnuts into the hot oil a few at a time. Let them cook for about one minute until golden brown and turn them over. Cook the other side and place them on the tray. Repeat until all the dough is used.
6. Dust and serve. Place your doughnuts on a plate and liberally dust them with powdered sugar. Your doughnuts are now ready to serve! As a serving suggestion they can be glazed with strawberry, chocolate, or raspberry sauces.